Serve and Care Charitable Society is a Non-Government Organization founded by Sh. Vijay Batra. The Society is registered under the S.R. Act of 1860. The aims and objectives of the NGO are:
- To start an old age home for the elderly and provide quality and easily accessible health care
- To enhance the social and spiritual experiences of people and provide moral uplift
- To provide financial assistance needed for marriage of girls from economically challenged families
- To provide financial assistance for education to students who are unable to afford quality education
- To provide expert knowledge in the areas of Scientific Astrology and Meditation for Inner Peace
- To establish a public library
- To organize seminars on issues of critical relevance to the society
The Serve and Care Charitable Society has now started collecting donations from individuals and organizations that have a large heart and are known to donate generously towards social causes. We aim to implement all the aims and objectives of our NGO in the quickest possible time and this can be achieved when people donate to the society wholeheartedly.
All payments must be made by A/C Payee cheques drawn in favor of Serve & Care Charitable Society.